There are many needs at St. Malachy School. In order to continue improving student learning we are looking for innovating ways, resources, and technology to support us in preparing our students for success. We understand and are aware of our responsibility to work and provide technological opportunities to strengthen their abilities and knowledge. It is important we make technology available to cultivate our students’ expanding minds.
- Two sets of 35 Apple iPad for primary grades and upper grade classroom ($320 each or $25,000 for two sets)
Although textbooks are not our main tool of instruction, they do support the lessons teacher are presenting to students.
- 35 Math textbooks to replace old series for grades 3rd – 8th ($15,000 total)
- 35 Social Studies textbooks for grade grades 3rd – 8th ($12,000 total)
- 5 Buses so children can be exposed to community field trips to enhance and bring to life lessons taught ($475 each)
- 8 Large Mounted Classroom Dry Eraser Boards ($450 each)
- 4 Large Indoor Bulletin Boards
- Any type of balls (basketball, football, or soccer balls)
- 4 large mats for our Cheerleading Team
- 2 portable basketball backboards/hoops